Experienced Criminal Defense
Protecting Your Rights
Every person charged with a crime has the right to defend themselves. Considering the consequences associated with even so-called minor crimes, you can't afford not to defend yourself against charges.
- What kind of attorney do you want fighting for you?
- You rely on your criminal defense attorney to build a strong case.
- You count on your lawyer to be able to reveal weaknesses in the prosecution's case.
- You need a lawyer who knows how to gather and evaluate evidence.
- You want an attorney that will work with you and keep you informed.
- You should have an attorney that knows how to be effective in the criminal justice system.
At the Philadelphia law office of Shaka Johnson, Esquire, all of our lawyers have years of experience handling a wide range of criminal defense cases. In fact, our office only hires former prosecutors, giving your criminal defense attorney a strong understanding of how the other side will build their case and how that case can be defeated.
Local, State and Federal Representation
From preliminary hearing to the conclusion of your case, whether by dismissal, trial or negotiation, you can rely on our attorneys to provide sound advice and experienced representation. We keep you informed and involved every step of the way.
We approach the unique evidence of every case, and put our experience as assistant district attorneys and defense attorneys to work building a strong case for you while finding the weaknesses in the prosecution. At the Philadelphia Law Office of Shaka Johnson, Esquire we handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Drug Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- Domestic Violence
- Murder / Homicide
- Gun Charges
- Federal Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Grand Jury Indictments
- Identity Theft & Credit Card Fraud
- Probation & Parole Violations
Schedule a Free Consultation
When you hire our office for criminal defense representation, you get an experienced attorney who understands both defense and prosecution. We have the experience to find the weaknesses in the case built against you, because we have the experience of building those cases.
Call us today at (215) 732-7900 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.